2020 Specialized Epic Hardtail
Don Skene Cycles Ltd is pleased to offer you 0% finance from 6 months to 36 months with V12 Retail Finance Ltd, on orders above £400 (For discounted products please contact us for details).
Finance can be arranged over the phone, via email or in store.
We have many options to suit your circumstances, call to find out more.
Contact us by phone on:
029 2040 0900
or via the contact us form
2020 Specialized Epic Hardtail
Hands down, the best value in cross-country racing machines today. The Epic Hardtail now features the same 915-gram carbon chassis as our Pro model. Complete with a smart component package and a ride quality that's second to none, this bike is a raging deal.
THE GAME CHANGER
The Epic Hardtail sports one of the lightest production frames to date, but it's a hell of a lot more than that. We designed the most capable and comfortable racing chassis ever created, because you're not fast if you're being pummeled by the trail. It's a game changer.
MORE CONTROL MEANS MORE SPEED
Looking to ride faster? Who isn't? That's why we relaxed its head angle and lengthened the reach. The Epic retains a short wheelbase for deft handling yet offers more predictable steering and a centered rider position for increased control and speed on any trail.
- One of the lightest and most capable carbon hardtail frames ever created.
- RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork features Motion Control "lock-out" lever.
- SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.
- At a mere 915 grams, the new Epic Fact 11m frame is stunningly light. What's more, we've designed the Epic chassis to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork brings adjustability and performance to the package without breaking the bank. Features include rebound damping and a Motion Control "lock-out" lever.
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing|
|Front Tire||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad|
|Rear Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Gold 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Rims||Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad|
|Front Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Shift Levers||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Seatpost||Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
|Seat||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Bar||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Stem||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Tubes||Presta, 60mm valve|
|Rear Tire||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON|