2020 Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo SL
Don Skene Cycles Ltd is pleased to offer you 0% finance from 6 months to 36 months with V12 Retail Finance Ltd, on orders above £400 (For discounted products please contact us for details).
Finance can be arranged over the phone, via email or in store.
We have many options to suit your circumstances, call to find out more.
Contact us by phone on:
029 2040 0900
or via the contact us form
2020 Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo SL
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The top-shelf S-Works Turbo Levo SL features a carbon chassis mated to FOX Factory-level suspension and SRAM's premier Eagle XX1 drivetrain.
It's You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you-a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries-the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's Factory 34 fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That's no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that's exactly what you get-a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX front and rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor's responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you're riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you're looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh; also included a Specialized SL1-160, external battery w/Cable, 160Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Hub||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Seat Binder||Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|User Interface/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Wiring||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|Fork||FOX Factory 34 FLOAT 29, Kashima Coating, FIT4 damper, 51mm offset, 3-position adjustment, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel|
|RearShock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
|Rims||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h|
|Shift Levers||SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis, carbon M30, custom offset|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm|
|Bar||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|SWAT||Specialized Z-Cage, Swat CC Multitool in steerer tube w/ Chaintool|
|Rear Tire||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|