2020 Specialized S-Works Enduro
Don Skene Cycles Ltd is pleased to offer you 0% finance from 6 months to 36 months with V12 Retail Finance Ltd, on orders above £400 (For discounted products please contact us for details).
Finance can be arranged over the phone, via email or in store.
We have many options to suit your circumstances, call to find out more.
Contact us by phone on:
029 2040 0900
or via the contact us form
2020 Specialized S-Works Enduro
This is the bike defines the very genre that bears its name. The S-Works Enduro features a bomber-yet-lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes. And it's absolutely dressed to kill. Let the drooling begin.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you're expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension and ultralight carbon linkage.
- Top-shelf FOX front and rear suspension give you ultimate control and tuneability.
- Full Shimano XTR drivetrain and four-piston XTR disc brakes.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing. Ultralight carbon suspension linkage lops 250 grams (.55 pounds) from the S-Works frame.
- FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36 fork offers peerless control, durability and on-the-fly tuneability.
- Shimano XTR 12-speed drivetrain bangs out precise, lightning-fast shifts.
- Handbuilt Roval Traverse SL Carbon set the bar for lightweight, serious-duty wheels. The 54-tooth DT Swiss ratchet provides blistering fast engagement and earns its reputation for simplicity and reliability.
- RockShox's wireless Reverb AXS dropper post sets the bar when it comes to high-performance dropper posts.
|Frame||The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We've also given the new Enduro aggressive|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Hub||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm|
|RearShock||FOX FLOAT DHX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm|
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
|Rims||Roval Traverse SL Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Brake||Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t|
|Chain||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded, 30mm spindle|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S2/S3: 150mm, S4/S5:170mm)|
|Seat||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow Ti rails|
|Bar||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Rear Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|