Don Skene Cycles Ltd is pleased to offer you 0% finance from 6 months to 36 months with V12 Retail Finance Ltd, on orders above £400 (For discounted products please contact us for details).
Finance can be arranged over the phone, via email or in store.
We have many options to suit your circumstances, call to find out more.
Contact us by phone on:
029 2040 0900
or via the contact us form
2020 Specialized Enduro Expert
The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it's never been so true. You get 170 millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes and a stellar carbon wheelset round it out.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you're expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
- FOX FLOAT Performance 36 fork offers stellar control over the roughest terrain.
- SRAM CODE RSC discs are powerful, yet offer outstanding modulation.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- FOX FLOAT Performance 36 fork offers stellar control over the roughest terrain thanks to its very stout 36-millimeter stanchions and simple, yet reliable GRIP damper.
- SRAM CODE RSC discs aren't just powerful-they also offer outstanding adjustments and modulation.
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, and outstanding drivetrain precision and durability.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points-our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
|Frame||The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We've also given the new Enduro aggressive|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT Performance 36, Grip Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm|
|RearShock||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Rims||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 15x110mm spacing, 2Bliss Ready, 28h|
|Shift Levers||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
|Seat||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Bar||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Rear Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|