2020 Specialized Enduro Elite
Don Skene Cycles Ltd is pleased to offer you 0% finance from 6 months to 36 months with V12 Retail Finance Ltd, on orders above £400 (For discounted products please contact us for details).
Finance can be arranged over the phone, via email or in store.
We have many options to suit your circumstances, call to find out more.
Contact us by phone on:
029 2040 0900
or via the contact us form
2020 Specialized Enduro Elite
The Enduro Elite combines peerless downhill performance with surprisingly quick acceleration. The Elite delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length and components that're big on performance. Get ready to go fast.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you're expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
- RockShox Lyrik Select Plus fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package.
- Simple and reliable SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain lets you tackle big climbs.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select Plus fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes
- GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, shifting precision and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points-our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
|Frame||The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We've also given the new Enduro aggressive|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Hub||Roval Traverse, DT Swiss 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select Plus, DebonAir, rebound adjust, low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle|
|RearShock||Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion|
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
|Seat||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Bar||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Rear Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|