Don Skene Cycles Ltd is pleased to offer you 0% finance from 6 months to 36 months with V12 Retail Finance Ltd, on orders above £400 (For discounted products please contact us for details).
Finance can be arranged over the phone, via email or in store.
We have many options to suit your circumstances, call to find out more.
Contact us by phone on:
029 2040 0900
or via the contact us form
2020 Specialized Enduro Comp
Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you're expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
- RockShox Lyrik Select fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes.
- NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points-our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle|
|RearShock||Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Front Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
|Seat||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Bar||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Rear Tire||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON|